An increasing focus on security coupled with the growing threat of cyber-crime and other nefarious online activities means that the need for a quick and effective response has never been greater. This demand is, in turn, driving a requirement for managed real-time alerting, event correlation, analysis and auditing.
Our Security Operations Centre (SOC) provides world-class security expertise, threat intelligence and automation, resulting in a higher level of efficiency achieved. This, in turn, assists our clients in responding to incidents faster and much more successfully.
In addition, our intelligent 24/7 Monitoring Services significantly improves system performance and its associated business cost, while our advanced alerting services provide full contextual analysis behind issues and our accredited experts manage the ‘noise’ and identify events that matter.
There are a range of services provided, such as collecting, analysing and storing logs from networks, hosts and critical applications, taking audit logs to securely transmit data back to SOC for analysis and mitigation, and providing full contextual analysis behind raw event data. We also assist customers in achieving compliance with increasing legislation, while offering them more effective identification and mitigation of security risks, coupled to expert advice in managing configurations, changes and migrations.
Managed SOC Benefits
- Gain highly skilled engineers at a fraction of the cost
- Correlate logs from disparate sources to understand events in context
- Comply with regulation and certification mandates with audit ready reports
- No training or time burden on your internal team
- Cost effective and easily deployable solution for monitoring and alerting
- Protect your brand, assets and data by responding quicker to threats
- Gold standard RSA Netwitness SIEM technology operated by experts with in-depth experience working with complex networks and highly varied environment
Accredited and assured
We use ISO 9000 / 2000 / 27001 certified processes. Analysts with CISSP, CCNS, CompTIA, ITIL V3, CoBIT 5.0 certifications and multiple vendor accreditations – Qualys, CheckPoint Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, BlueCoat and more.