Organisations need to know more. It’s the way of the world. They need to know more about their key stakeholders, from customers to suppliers through to regulators and shareholders, not forgetting their rapidly evolving operating environments.
The thing is, for many companies, they already have that information, in the form of Big Data. Big data comes in many forms – structured, semi-structured and unstructured – from a huge variety of data sources.
From this constantly growing mountain of data, organisations need to extract and present actionable insights quickly. This poses a huge challenge in terms of business and volume complexity.
The challenges presented in managing and effectively analysing Big Data include:
- Handling Large Volume of Data in Less Time
- Cleansing Data to Make it Suitable for Analysis
- Visualizing Data to Get Meaningful Information
- Selecting the Right Tools for analysis
- Deployment in Production
- Discerning actionable intelligence from white noise data
We empower IT and business-users to gain value from their data, and therefore be able to make precise business decisions based on concise, actionable and relevant business intelligence.
With Altron Systems Integration organisations can get self-service/guided/predictive analytics, and Artificial Intelligence, including deep and machine learning and natural language processing.
Our BI solutions enable:
- Predictive analytics: No longer just a historical view of past performance, but also views of future performance based on predictive models, tailored to your environment and circumstances.
- Time Saving: Gone are the days of grinding days/weeks through excel files for insights. BI enables accelerated time to value by providing insights within seconds/minutes, allowing for quicker decision making.
- Automation: Reduce human intervention and the associated risks, while freeing the work force to boost productivity and data derived insights available on demand.
- Accessibility: Enterprise-wide access to information analysis and intelligence, increasing overall company productivity and accuracy.
We provide industry and department-specific solutions by applying a hybrid combination of best-of-breed technology and a fit-for-purpose approach, ensuring relevant and valuable business value is delivered to the business. We guide and assist our clients from conventional reporting to fit-for-purpose business intelligence, to drive business value and return on investment that’s measurable and relevant to their current and future needs.
We partner with leading Finance, Energy/Chemicals and Telecommunication organisations for their BI and Analytics needs, and three of South Africa’s major banks look to Altron Systems Integration to support their data ecosystems.
Our international presence and global vendor partnerships expose our customers to the best skills, technology, solutions and insights that the world has to offer.